Friday, July 18, 2008

A Week in the Life of ...

It's late Friday night and I work tomorrow, but I wanted to post these pics from the week. Just below, is Joe and his baby doll (really a gift for baby girl) who he has become somewhat fond of. So I decided to make it his for now. Here he is brushing his teeth next to her and then later that night he just brought her to the table and started feeding her grapes. At that point I knew this was his baby. Then there are some pics of Joe helping me in the kitchen, him in his new pool, and then helping dad in the garden. I can't tell you how awnry he has been, but then the next day he is as sweet as a peach. Oh well, enjoy the pics, and I hope to post next week.













































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so dang cute and funny - hope we get to see HIM more and you, David and Baby girl through Sept/first of Oct, while Anth's doing Renfest again - we'll be out that way several times during those 6 weeks! Take care of yourself sweetie! Love, A. Vonnie/Bruce/gang