Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dig a Little Deeper

Last Thursday, my Mom and Mike treated Joseph and I to a night at the K. I love the new stadium, and find myself dreaming of making Royals' baseball a summer tradition for Joseph and Charlotte in the coming years.


I love the back of Mike's shirt. In fact, everyone needs a shirt to remind us all to Dig a Little Deeper.



Joe has been to T-Bones games. But he was younger, and this ball field is ginormous compared to Community America ball park. Don't misunderstand, I still love T-Bones' games, but the K carries a whole different nostalgia.



Nothing cuter than a little boy in Converse sneakers!






Glove at the ready?!?






Just like the giant hot dog, egg roll and taquito at T-Bones' games, Joe is not particularly fond of adults in mascot costumes. Total hysterics, even when Slugger was at least 100 feet away.







This picture is not a good indicator, but Joe absolutely devoured his hot dog, and ...




slammed his ice cream.





Proud of his 'stache


Maybe it's the dork in me, but I love Converse sneakers even for myself.




Not sure why he is pointing, but you can start to see the loopy expression on his face.







Whooping and hollerin' even though the Royals lost to the White Sox. Talk about team spirit.

Just keep the mascots far, far away!
THE END








































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just too "stink'n cute!

Nana

Laura @ OurHouseOfJoyfulNoise.com said...

Hi there -- I have had your blog link in my folders forever, and once in awhile I drop in. : ) Thought I would say something tonight, so, ummm...HI!! Your Chittlins are very cute!

Funny about your boy and the mascot. I think it's called INTELLIGENCE. He knows very well,... something just isn't right with that thing! lol