Thursday, September 17, 2009

Language Lane

All aboard. Destination: Language Lane preschool.
There are two important characters in this picture (besides Joseph). The little girl standing next to Joe is his friend Caitlyn. Joe talks about Caitlyn every time we talk about preschool. At first I thought Caitlyn was kind of, well, made up. Joe has a cousin named Caitlyn, and of course I figured there was a Caitlyn in his class like he talked about, but I figured he just latched on to a familiar name. Apparently, I was mistaken. Caitlyn and Joseph are good buddies. In fact, Caitlyn talks about Joe quite often at home as well. How stinkin' hilarious is that?!?
So, who is the sassy chick in the frayed jeans, pink shirt and hip swayed to one side? Well, Nana of course.


For Grandparents Day, Nana, and other grandparents were serenaded by the preschools, and enjoyed storytime together. Each preschooler then provided their grandparents with personal tours around the classroom (cush with cookies and beverages), with emphasis on their favorite activities.
I just love Joe's preschool. I feel like it is a hidden treasure in Bonner Springs. I wish school could always be like Language Lane and Noble Prentis (my elementary alma mater).



No comments: