Friday, December 4, 2009

Whew

I just noticed that the date of my last entry was November 18, I didn't want to go that long without posting. But working the holiday, family functions and organizing the preschool Christmas party kept me occupied.

I feel a sense of relief now that the Christmas party is over. I had fun preparing for it, but planning it was a little stressful. I wasn't quite sure what was required of me - a lot of trial by fire. I was afraid the other Language Lane families would come after me with pitchforks and sickles if Santa didn't show, or if the ballons were flat by the time of the party, or if 400 candy canes weren't enough, or if Santa didn't have a real beard. But whew, rest assured that everything went fine.

Here are some pictures from that night.





David came in the middle of his shift to watch. Here, Joe is watching the older class.



Mr. and Mrs Claus were awesome. They enjoying dining at Cheeseburger in Paradise, so I gifted them with a gift card as a thank you.



I had to coax Joe off of Santa's lap he was loving it.


Now it's time for oven pizza and watching my favorite Christmas movie: ELF!





No comments: