Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tipsy Blogging

To all the picture perfect blogs in the world, who want everyone to think their life is perfect, well, guess what? Perfect is boring. My life is far from boring. But what I am actually trying to say is my life is sooooo far from perfect.

My heart hurts daily. Maybe, just maybe, you have noticed a decline in posts in the last 8 months. Well, its hard to post when I feel broken. Instead, I have poured myself into exercising (focusing on me), and focusing on my kids and our health (basically cooking more healthful meals). There is so much to say, but I don't even know where to start. Maybe this chaotic post will keep any readers I have left checking back over the next few weeks to see if I post again.

Can I just say one thing I have learned in my 28th year of life, "do not follow your heart, but LISTEN to your gut", and that is an original quote!

2 comments:

Sarah Freund said...

I've always believed that everyone have issues, and if they say they don't, that's denial, and maybe I'm going to give them some issues! :)

Ryanne, you do so much for your family that blogging can not rank that high on the list of things to do. Plus, it's winter, and who doesn't wonder if they might be part cold-blooded (as in slowing down when the temp drops)?!

Sarah F

Alabamagram said...

still here....