Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Charlotte's Birthday

Not much to say. I love having parties, I hope people don't mind feeling like sardines in my little house. Just wait until baby #3 moves in.


Cousin Jonah.


The shy birthday girl. I lit the candles in prepartion for singing Happy Birthday, and she eagerly blew them out before we could start singing.

The second time, we sang first, then I lit the candles.


New favorite picture. So pretty.



Uncle Tim, assisting with cake.


A side of Charlotte I don't often see.


By the end of the night the birthday girl was running around, actually stomping around, in her bloomers and new twinkle toe shoes that light up.

On a slightly sad note. Today Charlotte busted her lip when climbing onto a chair (for breakfast) and then falling. She knocked one of her top front teeth loose, and I am a titch worried. I called the dentist, they said to leave it alone and it should "tighten up" but her smile is changed for a while now and it makes me sad. I have been on the verge of tears a lot lately anyway. It doesn't take much to open the flood gates.
I hope to post some more this week. I have a few pics from Joe's first day back to school and the Missouri River Race. In fact we were interviewed by Kathy Quinn of FOX 4 News. Let's just say the camera and I are NOT friends. Blah!

2 comments:

josie said...

love you and miss you! happy birthday to your pretty girl!

Valerie said...

Miss you too! How is life and pregnancy treating you? Time for more pictures I think!