Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tuesday, the First Day

 The first day of the rest of our lives.  We are now proud parents of a school age child.  I don't think I need to say time flies, but I just did - so there you go.  Yes, he loves Kindergarten.  Who doesn't love Kindergarten?

 He loves to take his lunch to school.  He ate a lit bit of everything that I packed (didn't have time to finish it though), then came home and refused a snack but ate the remainder of his lunch.  How funny?!  I think the secret lies in the lunchbox.  He digs the lunch box, not that fact that it's Star Wars, but that he is actually USING his lunchbox.  It must make him feel like a big kid.

 I missed my Joseph, but now I get much more time alone with Charlotte.  Something she has never really experienced.  She seems very different without her "brutter's" presence.
 I love this picture because he was trying to include her in the shot.  "Recess rules" they said.

 I heart fluorescent lighting.  NOT!  But I do heart this picture.

No comments: