Friday, February 17, 2012

In Order

 Since it has been so long, I think recent pictures are in order.  I am going to try to start posting pictures from my phone - that seems much more doable to me than carrying around my camera.  Again, this is something I am trying, an Instagram wanna-be.

While sweet and caring, Charlotte is also sassy, and sometimes pouty, as evidenced by this picture.  




Counting money at McDonald's.  Mickey D's is my last choice for lunch, but Charlotte was requesting a ham-bugga and it was close to Sports Clips and a Gamestop.  So while Joe got his haircut, the girls and I slipped next door to the game store to buy his birthday present.  Girls are soooo sneaky.  Wink!


Initially, I was sad that this picture wasn't a full on face shot, but then I realized it focuses on the sweet spots - her cheeks and chubby little hands.  I love her. 

2 comments:

Josie said...

Love. Sigh.

Annette @LosingYourBelly said...

Cute pics.
I have been doing the same with my phone. Instead of toting around the camera and the phone, I just use the phone. And the pics aren't bad. I just have to remember to remove or I have missed out on some shots because my phone is full.