Monday, March 2, 2009

Familial Bliss

Hi all. Sorry to be such a slacker. Last week not only flew, but was really a wonderful week. My kids were so charming. Not necessarliy at the birthday party, but just in general within our everyday routine. I really enjoyed my little family last week. Not that I haven't ever enjoyed my family, but last week just seemed especially blissful. I really needed a little bliss, because I am struggling with my job like I never have in the past. Today or tomorrow I will post pics from the birthday party and birthday after party. Don't get any crazy ideas.
Plus, for all the hot mamas who like to cook. Check out this site. Beautiful pics with deep, flavorful recipes.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Loved the Kayotic Kitchen link. Cute site! Also, thanks for the pants. It's nice to finally be able to breath when I put on scrubs!!