Friday, August 21, 2009

the HouRgLAss

Whew...life as become a whirlwind. I often think about posting, but am usually too tired and force myself to go to bed. I will try very hard to post pictures from the end of the Missouri River race, and Charlotte's birthday. But since tonight is Friday and I work the weekend, there are no promises. Only a promise that within a couple of days I will post some pictures of our life and times! Everyone, relish in this autumn-like weather. Oh, and I am getting the pumpkin baking fever.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Ryanne--always enjoy reading your blogs. Please tell David and your dad congratulations on completing the MR 340--what an awesome accomplishment!! I love your pictures of the event. And I also love the family picture. Happy belated birthday to Miss Charlotte. Take care and love to all.
Jeanie