Tuesday, August 25, 2009

the Passed Out Preschooler

Again, sorry for the lack of posts. Exercise and training have become a bit of an obsession right now. Sweating has become a drug. I need to sweat daily to feel good. And, when I say sweat, I mean buckets. There is no glowing and/or glistening here, it is full on saturation. But this post isn't about me, it is about my sweet and often ornery preschooler.

Joseph's first day of pre-school was today. I have been anticipating this day for about a year now, and it has arrived. Crazy how time flies. I won't say much else. Just that Joe's teacher said he had a great day, and that he is a really fun kid. She told me at one point Joe exclaimed, "pre-school is awesome!"



Ummm, Mom why are you taking my picture while I am staring into the sun? Poor guy...

This is about an hour after arriving home. I tried to forgo his nap, hoping for an early and easier bedtime, but the poor chittlin' is exhausted. I still think he will sleep like a rock tonight.

Here's to a second childhood, and enjoying every minute! Nap time included.


No comments: