Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nuthin'

Right now I am lounging on the couch with Baby Betsy, while Charlotte naps and Joseph plays quietly in his room. Betsy is so pretty. I love the newborn stage. But she is six weeks old now, it can't be so.

But don't think I am spoiled. David left on Sunday and won't be back until the following Sunday, and the kids and I have been essentially snowed in for the week.

Joe's preschool has been canceled and it's just too cold to drag out a one month old if unnecessary.

For the past few days, I have been conjuring blog posts and titles in my head, but when the time comes to sit down, I don't feel like loading pics or typing. I just mindlessly shop on the Internet. A major time suck.

I did take some pics of the kids playing in the snow on Sunday and Monday, but after that I cut them off, b/c I thought it was too cold. Probably, just too cold for me, not them. Pics in the snow are the best, b/c of the white light. Colors just saturate. It makes me feel like an artistic photographer which I desperately want to be. I have always wanted to be an artist.

I have been enjoying my new panini maker. You can make a panini for every meal of the day. Even desserts!


Do you need a little motivation for new years cleaning and re-organizing? There is a push almost every where you look, but I love going to
Apartment Therapy. The inspiration is endless.


Alright, enough ranting. Stay warm.

No comments: