Sunday, January 30, 2011

Random

A Valentine's craft I, I mean, the kids and I did together.


These were taken a week and a half ago. She has grown so much since then. Betsy you are the sweetest baby. Your smile is huge and bright. You love to cuddle and hang over your Mom's shoulder and walk about the house. One of the best things, some times when you are fussy, your brother and/or your sister calm you down just by sitting and talking with you. They both love you so much. Hopefully I don't jinx myself, but you are a mighty fine sleeper. 95% of the nights you are sleeping five to eight hours. We love you so much.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Baby Betsy's so pretty. We need to celebrate her with a get together at my house. The week of February 14th is good for us!

Also, how'd you make those hearts? I want some.