Sunday, December 23, 2007

Toland Christmas

Since David and I both had Sunday off we decided to have his family's Christmas here at our house. I can't say enough about how hard David works, cleaning the house, and hauling ass to get the bathroom semi finished and functioning with a new sink and toilet. Basically, he picks up my slack to make the house look good. Our house felt very warm and cozy, including the bathroom.


I was sad that Sandy and Caitlyn couldn't be with us, but I was so looking forward to watching Joseph play with his cousins. Even though there is three years and six years between them, Joe loves to play with them, and it has just been in the last month that Joe genuinely enjoys playing with other kids, as opposed to around them. Here is a rare and precious pic of Joe and his Uncle Tim.



Miranda, Laird and Joseph
Joseph reluctantly went to bed, and now David and I are relaxing before our pending working holiday.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Love,
The Tolands of Bonner Springs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just don't name that baby, Mabel-Love Uncle Rocky