Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Failed Family Affair

Well we tried to make it a family affair of snowmen making, but Joe was not interested in playing with the snow. And besides the snow was too powdery to build a solid snowman. Below is a miniature snowman family that David built. We tried to place dried berries for eyes and I carved little carrot noses, but again nothing would stick in the snow. Fortunately, we stuck in some stick arms, and I gave the mama snowman a sassy scarf. So there you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryanne,
A. Vonnie here. Love the snowmen, love the bathroom, love the pic of the house with the Christmas lights,can relate to the "day after Christmas mixed feelings", love all the photos of Joseph, and most of all, love you! (you too David). Have a wonderful 2008! I hope to start my blog soon, will let you know when I do!So much to write, so little time - you know how that is! Blessings to all, love A.Vonnie.

Valerie said...

Hey...sounds like you had a good Christmas! Loved the snow family. Things were hectic here, but they've finally slowed down. I made the nuts...marvelous! Thanks for the recipe. See you this weekend!