Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures Galore

I just love having my children photographed. Picture taking went well, and I knew that it would. Do you want to know how I knew? Because, for the first time in her short little life, Charlotte's hair was lying flat, not in her usual mo-hawk fashion. Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore her "hawk", but sometimes I feel it distracts from her face. I mean that with the most humility.
I swear she has my nose.

Today I held two separate photo shoots for Christmas cards. Lots of fun, but also so exhausting and frustrating. When one was smiling and focusing on the camera the other was either crying or zoned out. I decided we were finished when Joe let Charlotte fall over to the ground despite my pleas. He even snickered when she started crying. You know he is going to love putting gum in her hair. Well, at least the first time and only time he puts gum in her hair, because after the first time there will be no repeat offenses.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picture taking will never get better. I took my two (plus my baby nephew) to portrait innovations for pics. The baby was great, but Jackson couldn't stop pointing/putting his hand in his mouth/kissing the baby, and Macy, dear Macy Lynn, ran out of EVERY SINGLE picture. Almost all shots of her are as if she's bolting from the starting line at the olympics. We got about two usable pics.