Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Whole Lot of Nothin'

Well, I can't say I have been outwardly productive. Only in my little mind am I productive. I have been back to work for two full weekends now. It almost feels as if I never left. Generally speaking, I have enjoyed being back.
As for Christmas, well, I am so excited for this year, and I am sure you can't guess why...Maybe because I don't have to work. Maybe because I love to bake. Oh yah, and maybe because I am totally enamored with my two chittlins, and couldn't be more thankful for the wonderful life that I/we live. No, I don't travel to exotic places. No, I don't eat at fancy restaurants. The last movie I saw at a theater was JUNO. In fact, I hardly leave my house these days, except to go to the store, work, or some child related errand. And Monday through Friday, I only shower every other day. But I find pure joy in watching, listening to, smelling, touching, feeding, playing with, reading to, kissing on and loving my babies. Thank our Lord and Jesus Christ for bringing Joseph and Charlotte into our life. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Tomorrow, David and I are taking the kids to see Santa at the Bass Pro Shop. My friend Josie said they have a really old school set up, and the pictures are free. I have been trying to prep Joseph for what to expect.
I will try to post some pictures over the next day or so. Every time I go to grab my camera for some reason or another the batteries aren't charged. Plus I have been busy baking, and cooking so the house is in utter disarray.

No comments: