Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Weeks and Counting



Betsy at three weeks. Betsy you are so sweet and mellow. I didn't think it possible to bare a more pleasant baby than the first two, but you proved me wrong. While we were taking pictures, your siblings were running a muck, and my patience was wearing thin, but you remained calm. If you did start to squirm, all I had to do was sing the Christmas Song, and you would calm down. Really the only times that you cry are when you are hungry, cold after a bath, or you need to burp.


You are starting to develop baby chub. Your brother and sister were born with rolls, but you have had to work for yours. I am so excited because tomorrow I am having pictures taken of you, Joseph and Charlotte. We haven't done family pictures since Charlotte was 6 months old. Our little family is the best Christmas present ever.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Cute picture, mama. Third babies make it all worth it.