Monday, February 7, 2011

Help A Sister Out

I wasn't sure what to title this. I have been busy with the kids and browsing the internet for projects. I am ripening to age thirty soon, and have set a goal for myself. Do you remember a comment I made? A comment along the lines of wishing I was artistic or creative. Well, for my thirtieth year, I have decided to make thirty handmade things, particularly in the area of sewing.


So for all my peeps who like to sew click on the pic above and go check it out. And if you are my Aunt Sherri, and a good luck charm, maybe you could enter a comment and give the course to me if you win. Just a thought!?!

Also, as usual I am late to the party, and this giveaway ends on Tuesday, so don't wait.

1 comment:

SherriM said...

I did this for YOU. Good luck on your quest