Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random

 Random posts are the best.  No rhyme or reason, just whatever I feel like saying, or I guess typing.   Here we go.

I have a question, why did God give me these wonderful, sweet babies?  Three sweet tempered, good eating, good napping, good bedtime sleeping babies.  Maybe He thinks I am not strong enough to handle a more difficult child, I don't know.  Maybe my trying times just have not arrived yet?  Now that I have said this, tonight they will be hellions.

I want more pictures of me with my kids. 

Shelbe, did you know that you left your hat in our truck?  Shelbe, did you know that I wear this hat all of the time?  I have decided that the "thirties" is the decade of  hats and sunscreen.
Tonight my Dad brought over his rota-tiller (spelling anybody?).  This year I am really trying to make this a fruitful garden (no pun intended).  We have never tilled like this before, maybe it will make a difference.
 So, I am having empty nest syndrome.  Or maybe empty coop syndrome.  I miss the chickens.  My Dad said, "you guys need some chickens, because you have a bitchin' coop".  Love it - a bitchin' coop. 
My favorite time of year is approaching, which means a few peony pics here and there.  I can't wait to smell them, oh my heavens the nostalgia.  Peonies just tug at my heart.

No comments: