Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cupcakes

This is my new favorite picture. I made cupcakes for New Years Eve, and Joe stood on a chair next to the coutertop and helped me. There is nothing artsy fartsy about this pic, but he just looks like the sweetest little boy in the whole world saying, "hey, look what I made". He has been especially funny today and tonight playing with David's magnetic darts. Tomorrow I am preparing to throw a baby shower for my friend Melissa. I am very excited, but nervous about how my cupcakes will turn out. My cupcakes will be her "shower cake" and I want them to look cute. So wish me luck. Maybe I will have Joe help me with these cupcakes too!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Those cupcakes look perfectly rounded on top...what an expert cupcake maker you are!! Hope the shower went well!