Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rock Star

Well since my last post, we have basically been hanging out here and there. Mostly here at home. I worked both Saturday and Sunday, and don't remember when I have slept so well. As David would say when people ask how I am, he says, "nausea and grouchy", but some might argue that I am always grouchy.
I have really been looking forward to whenever we take Joe to the indoor playgym, not only is it fun to watch your kid play, but it is also interesting to watch other parents with their young children. I had the best intentions of taking the camera today to get some good pics of Joe, but I forgot it, and lately it seems a miracle to get my ass out the door. So here are some pics of Joe getting down and dirty while watching U2 Rattle and Hum. For those of you who don't know, Rattle and Hum is a rockumentary if you will, following the band U2 during their Joshua Tree tour and making of the album Rattle and Hum. Joe watches it almost daily, and as it begins he searches the house for his cowboy hat, just like the one Bono wears. This kid has been obsessed with hats since day 1. In the bottom of this pic you can see just a piece of an orange, plastic bat. Joe uses this bat, and several other similarly shaped items, as pretend guitars and microphones.

Same story, different day. Once Joe walks into the living room he starts repeating "two, two" and searches for the Rattle and Hum dvd, and then follows you around with it in his hands.

No comments: