Friday, February 1, 2008

Groundhog's Eve

Today is Groundhog's Day Eve. Having Joseph fondly reminds me of things from my childhood. One day in particular is Groundhog's Day. I so look forward to Spring, so I eagerly look forward to the groundhog seeing his shadow. This year I seem to care more than in past years. Maybe because it has been a rough, slow start to the year, or maybe because we seem to have had a significant snowfall every week since Thankgiving. Anyway, everyone keep your fingers crossed.

Yesterday I remembered the camera when we took Joe to the indoor playgym. So here are some pics.
Climbing up three stairs with grit determination. Loves the slide, but won't slide down on his bottom, only on his stomach.David is home today, and Joe is having a very fussy, emotional day. I think Dave is "done" right now so I need to go. Hopefully it won't be two weeks before my next entry.





1 comment:

Little Smiths said...

I've actually considered PRAYING for the groundhog! HA! I am SICK OF WINTER!