Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Aunt Bobo

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a good day! No, actually it was a great day. You know the day where I describe that David, Joseph and I spend the day together and have no where to go, and we can just do our own thing. Well today was one of those days. We first went to the local feed store to buy dog food. Yipee, right? Well they have the coolest selection of animal figurines. One of my new obsessions, is for Joe to have almost all of them - well at least the cute/pretty ones. Then headed to Wal-Mart, where I bought four pounds of the most delicious strawberries for $6. We spent the rest of the late morning hanging out in the yard. We ate a simple lunch together. Joe took a great nap. While Joe napped, David and I sat on the front porch making plans for all of the projects we wanted to do for the house. I even got a little sun. Then I spent the rest of Joe's nap, window shopping on the internet. Then as I was fixing dinner, I decided to check the stats of my sister's softball game. Shelbe, my middle sister plays ball for Emporia State. Well for the second time in three years the team is in the national tournament. Growing up we often went out of town for softball tournaments, and they were usually always fun, I am sure this is no exception. Anyway, I happened to find the game being broadcast on the college sports website. So while Joe and I ate dinner we watched my sister's game. I was so excited and so proud of her.
She has worked really hard, and I am glad to see her enjoying some success and having fun at what she loves. So, GO HORNETS down in the Lone Star state. Joseph and I will be cheering you on.
Oh, and one last thing. I think we have decided on a name for baby girl. One feminine enough that I love it, but with a really cute tomboy nickname that David loves.

No comments: