Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On This Day in History...

On this day in history I was motivated to get off my butt and take some long overdue pics of the kids. Here we are in the living room watching the inauguration festivities. At least I was trying to watch, and keep them apeased at the same time. Joe loves his little sister so much. I love that when he talks about our family, he always includes "baby char-wet" or baby Mae. I like to call her Mae.
Too stinking sweet. I also wanted the kids to know what they were doing and what they looked like on this day in history. It is absolutely crazy, to think this will be a major subject in history classes one day, and we are living it now!

I bet Charlotte is thinking, "how can I chew on my foot from this position?".


What am I going to do about the thumb sucking. Initially, we had a rule that the blanket (B) had to stay in his bed, that way we could limit the thumb sucking. You can see how well that worked.



Here Joe is saying, "guacamole". Instead of saying "cheese" for picture taking, we say "guacamole". It usually works, and I get a smile.




GUACAMOLE





GUACAMOLE- I am running out of things to say...






Charlotte intently reading her "Peek-A-Boo" book. If you are nauseated or easily grossed out, DO NOT PROCEED!







UM, yah, it hurts like H-E double L.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ALL these pix taken on the "special day" Ry! And Charlotte reading the books - way too cute! Can my great-nephew and great-niece get any more gorgeous? I think not! You are such a good mama! Love, Aunt/Great Aunt Vonnie!