Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Amnesia

I don't know if I can remember everything we've been doing but I do know that about 8:30 every night I am pretty tired.
Here we are at Kerby Farms pumpkin patch for the preschool Fall party.


Language Lane was supposed to have a costume party down the main street in Bonner, but it rained the whole day. So they improvised and held other activities at the school. The program and parade were sweet and charming none the less.


Joseph taking his turn and telling everyone he was a "police oppicer"



Patiently waiting for a cookie.




Eating a cookie. Do you find my narration helpful?





The future chicken coop. To be expanded upon at a later date.

David and I have started the Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover, and have been at it about a month and a half. Although it seems longer. So Christmas shopping, and the holiday season ought to be fun this year. This year I might actually budget and follow a plan more closely. I refuse to "get behind" this year because of Christmas. The pressure to spend and give useless gifts is unbelievable and ruins Christmas for me. I always feel so guilty. Arghhhhhhhhhhh. But not this year. It's going to be simple. Right, simple?





1 comment:

Little Smiths said...

Um, Joseph's glasses are KILLING me. He's SO HANDSOME. I love it!