Thursday, April 21, 2011

250th and the Grands

250 posts.  I can't believe I have stuck with "blogging".  I often think of quitting this site, b/c there are so many wonderful blogs that are informative, creative and inspirational.  I feel like I am clogging up the internet with my simple ordinary life.  I guess, I feel I have nothing significant to contribute. But that being said, I enjoy chronicling our days, and looking back at the babies.  So, no more "feelings" talk.  I am here a little while longer.


Yesterday, after preschool I took the kids to the city library.  Powell Gardens presented Butterflies and Ladybugs.  Joseph is sitting next to his "best bud" and his best bud's sister.  The Grands, are our two last names blended together.  Yesterday, both families were at the gym together, then preschool together, then the library.  Tonight, both families will be at t-ball practice, then the preschool ice cream social. Both families have three kids, the oldest boys, and then two younger sisters.


 Betsy in the mai tei.  Soft, fuzzy baby head - so yummy.

Charlotte, on "Logan's mom"s lap.  Oh my, those big blue eyes, they're a killer.

Baby fix.  Betsy kept talking, drooling and choking herself with her hand.  Such a good baby.

Powell Gardens brought ladybugs (in magnified cubes) for the kids to release outside.
Nail trimming anyone?
I call this photo, the Hunter and the Lumberjack.

Starting in May, Powell Gardens opens Jurassic Gardens.  The site doesn't seem to have a lot of info about it yet, but the flier I received made it a must see.  Day trip for sure.  Check it out.

2 comments:

SherriM said...

I LOVE LOVE your posts. It's so long in between visits that I miss seeing the "babies" grow. PLEASE, I beg of you....don't stop. We need to have another pizza night when Joe's home.

Josie said...

Oooh, let me know when you venture out for the dinosaur exhibit.