Monday, April 4, 2011

the Weather Blog

 Slow times, when in the last three posts, most of the discussion involves the weather and arrival of Spring.  Sorry about that.  Times don't feel slow, I have completed many tasks and appointments that I had been procrastinating.  Completed them indeed, usually with three kids in tow.  It sorta makes me feel like Superwoman. 

Tomorrow, though, is a big day.  For the last month, David has been aggressively campaigning for the ward 3 position of the Bonner Springs city council.  Tomorrow, we vote.  For the past several weekends, he packs the kids in the truck and heads about town to campaign.  Tomorrow night I will post the results.

It's amazing what happens to the psyche, when one looks out the window and sees green grass as opposed to dead brown grass.





I have started something new.  E-mealz.  Only the first week and having prepared only two meals, I am pleased with the results and relieved to relinquish the task of meal planning to someone else.  Note to self, the portion sizes and recipes don't account for little hands or thrifty husbands that like to snatch the (bacon) ingredients off the counter.

Last, and never least, I heart chubby, blue eyed babies. 

1 comment:

Josie said...

I tried the emealz examples, just to see if they'd fly in my house. It actually went okay. I'm seriously considering signing up now....

by the way, good luck David!