Thursday, June 30, 2011

3 vs 1

 This is how we started the week, working on our chalkboards.  David's out of town, and while we have stayed busy, this week has crawled by.  For the past few weeks I have felt this need to stay close to home and not rush around.  As everyone gets older they will get busier, so I am trying to lay low.  Plus, I like that the baby can take naps in her own bed here at home as opposed to napping in the car or in a stroller. 



I tried to post last night,  but blogger was acting finicky.  Our summer t-ball season is closing - we have one make-up game next week.  I love how Joe's shirt is untucked in these pics, because each morning he asks me to help him tuck in his shirts and put on his belt, too funny.





This morning, I heard homeboy tinkering in his room upstairs.  I looked at the clock, it was freaking 5:45 in-the-morning.  For an hour, I heard him talking to himself and walking around, finally he came down to me and asked me to put on his belt.


Not sure if I'll post again before the holiday, so everyone please be safe and account for all of your digits.
Can I put that...? Oh well.

No comments: