Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This One's A Whopper

Back in March I posted thirty things on my thirtieth birthday.  Well, one of those things was, I was dreaming of Summer and going to the Farmer's Market.  Those days have arrived, and today was a good one.  The weather was nice. The kids were well behaved, sweet and APPRECIATIVE. 

Amazing, when the five year old says, "thanks for bringing us to the market Mom". 





Love this one!







An absolute favorite, chubby cheeks and pouty lips.

There they are again, I wan to eat those cheeks!

Purple and yellow, my favorite color combination right now.
Carting three young children around is not always a graceful endeavor. Many times, I ask myself why I bother.  You know those days, where everyone whines, and nothing, or any amount of anything is good enough.  This morning I balked.  I thought, do I really want to do this.  My expectations were low.  I thought if I come away with blackberries and wildflowers I am OK. 

I know there is a moral and/or message I am trying to convey, but right now it isn't transmitting to word.  Oh well, it was a really good day.  Tomorrow, I think we might just stay close to home.  I don't want to push my luck.







No comments: