Monday, April 28, 2008

Green Glasses

So I guess I have a new addiction. It is shopping on ebay for children's clothes. Incredible, it's like the world's garage sale, and there are lots of NWT (new with tags) items that I especially gravitate towards. Totally unrelated, I took these pics of Joe after his bath. He has these new green glasses from Sonic, and he absolutely loves them. Plus lucky for me they seem just about indestructible. As you can see in the pics he likes to wear them upside down. And in his hands are two dandelions that he picked out in the yard earlier that evening. Tomorrow we go to the park for playgroup. And on Thursday we are headed to the ballpark to watch Aunt Bobo play softball. So everyone enjoy the weather this week, and get outside.
So gosh darn sweet.


No comments: