Thursday, April 10, 2008

Limbo

Not sure how to post the following. I can't not post anything about my grandma and uncle being sick because it is on the forefront of my mind, but I don't feel like going into detail. So, the down and dirty is they are both really sick, and keeping my family on their toes. I guess the scary part is, the fact that hospitals are quick to get people out and moving, but in both their cases the plan is to keep them for a while. I know, vague, but so many "ifs, ands or buts".
Meanwhile, Joe is freaking hilarious, and acting every bit of a two year old. Joe loves babies, but I really can't wait to see how he reacts to permanently having a baby in the house. Look out baby girl! Although, something tells me in time that Joe will have to be the one on the lookout.

No comments: