Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random

So just a few random things. Over the weekend David got Joe's big boy bed put together and I love it. The transition has been fairly smooth, but he still prefers "mommy's bed".


So while I was heating up dinner (no fancy fixings here lately). I let Joe paint for the first time. Obviously a huge mess, but oh so fun to watch. Then last but not least, we also decided to take a bath prior to dinner, because of the body painting. And guess who peed on the potty chair. I don't think he knew that he was peeing, and I scared him when I got excited. He would just stare at me when I used the word "peed", but then finally made the connection and called it "yellow poop". He is so smart!




1 comment:

Sandy... said...

I love the big boy bed! I just can't believe he is old enough for one already. And...yellow poop...that is priceless!