Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Au revoir Wrangler

It is a sad day on the Toland homefront. We have talked about it often. It seemed to happen so fast, (so my dad could get his greedy hands on it), but today we part with our Jeep Wrangler. Because of our many costly home remodeling projects (many still in the interim) we decided to sell the Jeep to help out with costs. David will tell you that I was the only who wanted to sell it. Which isn't true because I had my doubts this morning. But we both know it is the right thing to do at this time. I guess I should be glad because it has been a fast process, and David will (occasionally) still get to drive it. I took these pics today while David cleaned and spruced up the old Wrangler.









Joe evokes the general sentiment of the farewell.

Hope everyone is staying cool!



No comments: