Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Day Out with Thomas

Well, it has been a long time since I have posted. I am starting to get tired, and feeling the strain of carrying this big belly. I know all pregnant women feel bigger than they actually look, but I have ten weeks to go and this baby girl is big. Anyway, today the three of us went to Baldwin City for Day Out With Thomas. We had a really good time and totally appreciated the family centered environment.

So here is Thomas at the Midland Railway Station.

To kill time before our 10:30 train ride, we visited the petting zoo. I just thought this furry cow was cute.


David found a new friend.


For some reason Joe was afraid to go inside the fire truck, so we took a pic outside of the truck.



Joe getting a tat.




Joe showing off his Thomas tat.


Thomas approaching the depot for boarding. Joe looks skeptical.


Boarding the train.



Like father, like son.



Enjoying the ride.

Here we are departing the train.


Winding down, Joe and Dad checking out the model train.



Joe and Mom waiting for the shuttle bus.

Again, not sure what I did to create all this extra room at the bottom of the page. It feels like forever since I have posted, I wasn't sure if I could remember how to post pics. Working the weekend. Have a sono on Monday to monitor baby girls growth. Then OB appt on Thursday, when we'll probably talk about the fact that I should have another c-section. Everyone enjoy your weekend, and Happy Father's Day.




















































No comments: