Friday, June 20, 2008

T-Bones

So my dad talked me into taking Joe to the T-Bones game. I was hesitant only because I work tomorrow, it was last minute and I didn't feel like chasing Joe all by myself. As I neared the ballpark I was even more skeptical and the thought crossed my mind to turn around and go home because of the Friday night crowd. But Joe loves T-Bones games and I didn't want to disappoint him. He actually was very good and we both had a great time. I hope to squeeze in a couple more games before baby girl arrives.
Joe and Poppi
For some reason Joe liked to spread out and roll around on the blanket.

Joe on the playground. A great feature at the ballpark.

I was a little jealous of the parents who got to swing their kids and drink beer.



I know my camera does no justice, but I love when the clouds seem to show us where heaven and earth meet.
I am very tired and headed for bed. Only about eight more working weekends to go before the baby arrives. Holy moly!





No comments: