Friday, February 18, 2011

This Morning

This morning I am multitasking. While I sit and eat my oatmeal, I am also blogging and breastfeeding. We have a busy weekend and week ahead. Then next Saturday, I head back to work, and I am very nervous. So I don't get overwhelmed I need to take it one day at a time.


Last night the kids were taking advantage of the wonderful weather.


This morning, I saw a couple of "things" that made me stop and say, "wow" or "that's cool", oh I don't know how to stay it. What I am trying to say, is, sometimes it's just the simple things in life.

Like a shadow
Like using my new trivet. I have always wanted a trivet, but for some reason never bought one. Well, this one was cheap at Michael's.
Then after all of this simplicity and sublime-ness, I broke one of my cute measuring cups that I measure with day in and day out. I threw it away, but looking at this pic, there is no reason I can't glue it back together. So I rescued it from the depths of my trashcan.
Three posts in one week. I think it may be the lack of adult conversation. Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

SherriM said...

I love this pic of Charlotte looking at Joe. NOW THAT is admiration at it's best! Great shot.

Josie said...

I can't wait to see you on Thursday!