Thursday, February 28, 2008

Comments please!

Hey mom, look what I did. No hands! A totally, new and original format. I like it right now, but we will see over time. It was a lot of fun to do, and I think it could become addicting finding new backgrounds, fonts, imbellishments. Please anyone and everyone who reads the blog, leave comments about how easy it is to read, what kind of vibe does the color scheme have i.e. happy, sad, old, young, vintage, relaxing. For all the bloggers, tonight I will post the website I used to help me do it. Time consuming but fairly easy.

2 comments:

{jane} said...

YOu did great, I like it!

Welcome to blogging!

Little Smiths said...

ACK! I almost called you like 4 times today to make sure you got my reply about the coconut! Now I wish I would have! Have fun tonight!