Thursday, February 28, 2008

What Do You Want To Be?

Well we haven't done a playgroup in about 5-6 weeks, so today we went with a group to Crown Center for a free exhibit What Do You Want To Be? Joe had an absolutely awesome time as evidenced by the following pictures. Sometimes I can't believe what a great kid he is, and wonder how am I going to get lucky twice.

Here is Joseph in the "oval office". He particularly liked this room.
Joe as an astronuat.
Raise your hand. Who didn't know that Joe would love the tractor. Duh!


Working on the car in the garage.



On top of the oval office, Joe especially loved the kitchen.

Can you believe it more than one post in a two week time span!




1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'm so sorry I missed this. I would have loved to go, but alas...it was not to be. Allison is much better, but it would have been a disaster. Plus I didn't need to be sharing all her nasty germs with the other kids!