Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day

I had hoped to post some general pics of today, but forgot my camera or was busy doing other things. David, Joe and I went to my 12 week OB appointment. I didn't want to be by myself if we couldn't find the heartbeat. Luckily, Dr. Schlicter found it almost immediately. What's a better gift on valentines day than a rock steady fetal heartbeat. Even though David is not an outwardly emotional guy, I could tell he was smitten with the idea of baby #2 because he kept calling me "mama". At my next appointment, we will have our anatomical sonogram, and possibly find out the baby's gender. Initially, I was leaning towards not finding out, but I want to prepare myself mentally for the road ahead. Well I am very tired and have a long day tomorrow. Everyone enjoy your weekend, and pray for Spring to arrive and my sanity.

No comments: