Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Color Dotz Rock

So our neighbors totally surprised me and got Joe a little Easter basket. Joe loved everything in it. There was a plastic two inch tall Elmo doll, and a two inch tall Ernie doll, which he loves, loves. Now he can carry Elmo around in the palm of his hand. With Elmo, who is Bunny? Just kidding Bunny is still around and a staple toy. But in the basket they also gave him bathtub crayons, and these color dotz that turn your bathwater colors. Now maybe these dotz are old news but I think they are the coolest thing. And I plan to keep us stocked up in the house. They're made by Crayola.

After playing outside, I gave Joe a much needed bath before his nap. Pretty bright blue color right. Well it doesn't stain your skin or the tub. I love these things.

No comments: