Friday, April 24, 2009

Purging of the Soul

What a frenzied Friday for me. Usually, I spend my days lolly gagging in the house, baking on a whim, and playing on the computer. But, last week I was on a reorganizing, rearranging, and revamping war path. This week it was the resurrection of my cleaning supplies. My house is cleaner than when ....hmmmmm, not sure when I last really cleaned my house.
Maybe it's energy regained after months of producing boob juice. Maybe it's that I have given in to my son, and now, most nights he sleeps with me - because it's just easier. Maybe it is because for the first time since her debut, Charlotte slept for twelve hours last night, bless her heart. For whatever the reason, cleaning my house just makes me feel good deep down to my core. Maybe, just maybe, I should make a habit of it...

No comments: