Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What is it About the ...?

So we have all seen this picture before. Joseph in his cute khaki hat with a dandelion in hand. Today, like most days in the Spring and Summer, Joseph and David play outside, and intermittently I come outside to visit and take pictures.
But then something distracts Joe from our impromptu photo session. It's something a lot of little boys find fascinating. David says, little boys love these because they are big and loud. I think it's because they are stinky...

The trash truck.






Ooooo, awwww, mesmerizing!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That little boy continues to find new ways to crack me the heck up!! When we left your mom's the other day (Easter), as I shut my car door, he stood there and said "have fun"!! What a doll!!

Dane said...

that is hilarious!

Josie said...

I love it!
Patrick used to want to be a trash man when he was little. His mom tells me hilarious stories of him running out the front door in his underwear to greet the trash guy.