Thursday, March 17, 2011

Expectations

After viewing weather.com last night I expected 77 degrees and sunny. Where was the sunny? I had big plans for pictures outside. Oh well. I herded everyone outside anyway. They don't appear happy in most of the pics b/c they were busy contemplating and chatting about going to the bakery to buy St. Patty's Day cookies. Plus the wind was blowing in their sweet little faces.





I needed to accessorize the baby with pink, so she wouldn't be mistaken as a boy, which ended up happening at Wal-Mart. That's ok though, with her bald head she does look like a little boy. I need to make or buy some hair accessories.
I guess, we have a new tradition on our hands. Last year, we went to Judy's Bakery to buy shamrock sugar cookies. I decided to do the same this year. Although the trip was short lived and not a lot of holiday hoopla, it was a little holiday memory.

She kept kicking off these little pink shoes. Aren't they sweet?
Today, for some reason, several grandma's at Wal-Mart kept trying to sneak a peak into the car seat as we pushed our way through Wal-Mart. One grandma spoke in a little baby voice and told Betsy, "no, they can't pinch you, you've got your green on..." it was so very sweet. Luckily, that lady wasn't the one who called Betsy a boy, ha, ha just kidding.
After lunch, getting ready for story time and nap time.
Not sure what is with all of the posting. Have a wonderful weekend. I am looking into reading the 10 Habits of Happy Mothers. I heard about it while listening to Dave Ramsey.

No comments: