Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No Waiting

Today, I decided not to wait for perfect. No waiting for my children to be pristine, clean, smelling yummy, happy and all dressed in coordinating outfits. Those moments rarely happen, and if I wait and wait, I will miss everything.





My children have marker on their faces. Joseph drew buttons on his stomach so he could be a robot. Pretty cool!
My favorite

While my children seem happy, for some reason, I have been in a dreadful mood. Not sure what is going on. I keep finding myself yelling. I don't like that. It makes me feel horrible. Hopefully, after their nap, I'll stop being such a grouch. Now that I have shared this out loud, my gripes are trivial compared to these troubled times. So, I will stop complaining now. Where's the timer?

1 comment:

SherriM said...

It's called hormones my dear. I remember those days as well. There is no reason, no control, and no warning for these "attacks from outer space." It sounds like you've got a grip on it though and doing just fine. After a short trip to Florida for some R&R I'll call you and we'll get together. I'm proud of your frequent postings. You're amazing and I love them.