Monday, March 24, 2008

Flushed

Well, I didn't want to be obvious or generic and call this entry pink, so I called it "Flushed". I am starting to get excited about having a girl, although quite nervous, because I have always heard that boys are easier. And everyone knows that for the most part Joe has been a pretty easy going kid. So now I am expecting a big payback, and a hellion little girl. She has already given me kidney stones, ha!ha! It wasn't so "ha,ha" at the time. Today I made my first pink purchases: light pink and yellow receiving blankets and light pink short sleeve onesies for those first few hot weeks that she is here. But I am pretty adamant about not doing a lot of pink. I don't want to get into the whole pink, I am a princess mentality, it just isn't my style. So I have decided to do her crib in ladybugs, and eventually when the kids share a room maybe we can do a nature-like theme. I ordered Joe a big boy bed on Friday and am anxiously awaiting it. Sorry no pics for a while I worked this weekend, and David didn't take any easter pics. Hopefully Spring is upon us andI can get some pics of Joe outside.

No comments: