Monday, March 3, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

Since the weekend was going to be so nice, I convinced David to take Joe down to my dad's farm. My dad owns about 80 acres, about a good hour and half long drive from KC. He has horses, two cows and plenty of open fields for a boy to play. Even though I work every weekend, David is off, and I have been looking forward to the fact that Joe can go to the farm this spring and summer and run around like a little boy should. I think this pic was from Sunday in the afternoon, before the ran came. Joe loves tractors, but only when they are turned off. Once my dad started the tractor Joe freaked and wouldn't stop crying until it was shut down. I also have to mention that Joseph came back with a little bit of attitude. Sunday night and this morning I have received copious amounts of rebellious "tude" that he doesn't typically display. It makes me wonder who ran the show at the farm this weekend. Ha, ha!


No comments: