Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Outside Pics

I said I would post some outside pics of Joe, so here they are. Nothing too amazing. It wasn't the warm, sunny 60 degree day that I had hoped for. These pics are of Joseph and David preparing the garden soil. This year I am telling David to keep it simple and just plant a ton of tomatoes. I love summer garden tomatoes.


Not only does Joe repeat every word out of our mouths, but he followed Dave around and mimicked everything that Dave did. If Dave was shoveling dirt then Joe would pick up a spade and start flinging dirt. If Dave was hammering something into the ground then Joe grabbed a big stick and started banging another stick into the ground. At times he even had the same posture has Dave.

I just love little boys and red wagons. Yes, we have a large yard that needs lots of raking. Just another reason to keep having kids. So we can put them to work. Just kidding. I am scared to death to have two kids running around.


No comments: