Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside.

Today may have been the last playdate outdoors, which makes me sad. I always push the playgroup to go to Antioch Park. It is one of my favorite parks in the city. With the trees finally turning colors, and the cold fresh air it was a beautiful fall day.
Here I am climbing a rock to bask in the warm sun. Who's watching Joe? Well, David decided to come along today, so mom is off duty. Not really, mom will be taking lots of pics.
Not sure if you can see on this pic, but what is a cold day without snot and boogers.

Mom and Joe down the slide.

My dad, Joe's Poppi decided to join in the fun. Here they're walking alongside the duck pond. When my dad was a kid he used to play ice hockey on the very same pond.

Dad, Joseph and David.







No comments: