Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Rub A Dub, Dub, We are Still in the Tub!

Well nothing to exciting right now, just trucking along until Christmas. Or should I say chipping along at the bathroom. I loved the light in the bathroom this morning, so experimented with some black and white pics. Yes, we are still only taking baths. I am hoping for showers in about 7-10 days. David is working hard, and I understand the reasons that slow down his progress, but for the record he has become an EBAY addict.





While taking a break from bathroom duty, David headed outside for yardwork. Joe and I followed suit. Joe kept falling into the pile of leaves on purpose. He loves to be outside, just like his dad. Please note in the video, Joseph's boots. I have been wanting to buy a pair of Ugg-like boots for myself and Joe. I bought these for Joe on Monday, and not only was I very excited about them, but Joe loved them too. The first time he tried them on, he cried when I took them off, and would cry, "shoes, shoes". Well when I took him to my mom's on Mon., I immediately asked my sister, "look at his boots, aren't they cute?" And she snorted/chuckled and said, "Ryanne,(pause) those are girl boots." I refused to believe it. But when I got home and looked at the box, the boots were named "Lindsey Boots" Look in the video and judge for yourself. But I think he looks so stinking cute in them, and he loves them. Well see you all later!

2 comments:

Little Smiths said...

I think the boots are hilarious!! So cute! I love his smile!

Valerie said...

I think the boots pass for boy boots. Not terribly masculine, but what little boy is all that manly! Looks like he was having a great time! The bath pics are great...yes, great lighting!